Followers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

31 days of Halloween day 27 with Alison

Welcome to day 27 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged,
blogroll is in the side bar. This is Alison, and I have a piece featuring Hexology today. I love this image- it's one of my favorites that I have from Rick.

I made a large art piece out of this image. It's almost 7 inches wide. I plan on getting a frame for it. I spent a great deal of time coloring it, but it was so worth it! I really enjoyed myself.

The image was colored with alcohol markers, and the background was done with watercolor paints. Isn't it fantastically drawn? If you like skulls, you must add this image to your collection! Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here. Have a creep-tastic day!

14 comments:

monique said...

wow Alison, awesome colouring, looks great

DogsMom said...

Wonderful piece of art.

DonnaMundinger said...

So happy to see this lovely piece again. Fab coloring, Alison! xxD

Rick St. Dennis said...

wonderful project

Kristina said...

Beautiful work Lady!
Peace,
Kristy

Emily Thubbron said...

So happy to have a second look at this great project. I love it, Alison.

Carla said...

You surely do a fantastic job with the skullS!

ldfdesign said...

Love your coloring skills! Wonderful!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Stunning, love getting another good look at all the details!

Wendy said...

Awesome coloring Alison!

Lyneen said...

Allison did a terrific job on this card... I love the image and all the details!!!

Lyneen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Beautiful piece of art, so many great details in this image too.

maureenjscott said...

Love this Alison, glad we're getting to see it again! fab! mo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...