Followers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

31 days of Halloween day 25 with Lady B

Hi!  I'm Lady Brayton. Welcome to day 25 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged.  The blogroll is in the side bar.  I am lucky enough to represent Airless Chambers today.

Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here.

Today I have a few simple makes to share.  The two below both utilize images from Rick St. Dennis' "Voodoo" rubber stamp set which is sold exclusively in the "past offerings" section of the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.  Click images to enlarge.

The images were stamped onto Copic X-Press-It paper with Memento ink in Black and colored with Copic markers.  The backgrounds use various colors of Distress Inks.  I used Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot.  I then poked holes in the paper and sewed a decorative edging with colored floss.

My third and final make uses Hedwig Halloween.  She is a sassy witch and hasn't made it into the shoppe yet, but you can find many more cool Halloween images drawn by Rick by clicking here.  I will put the details on the making of my Hedwig Halloween tag on my blog for those interested.  I don't want to take up too much of your time as you hoppers have many stops to hit.



Your next stop on the hop is Jane's blog.
Enjoy!

13 comments:

monique said...

Wow LB love them all, great coloring and that tag is awesome

will visit your bloggie later

Rick St. Dennis said...

love the stitches and all the textures-just super!

DogsMom said...

Again you have WOWED me with your wonderful talent.
Such beautiful projects.

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW, LB! Gorgeous coloring and the stitching blows me away! xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

Wow..I can't believe the shading on the first one. She's amazing. Love the witch too. Can't wait for her to make it to the store. Her little kitty hiding in her boot is so cute.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

OMGhoul, really wicked cool offerings today! So drop dead gorgeous!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Forgot to let you know that I also used the Voodoo images on my DominoART projects today if you want to stop by for a look see ;0)
http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/day-25-skellie-dominoes-x-3-by-leigh-s.html

Wendy said...

Oh my...fabulous makes LB! Awesome coloring of the Rick St. Dennis stamps!

ldfdesign said...

Amazing coloring and shading! Love all of your projects. Wonderful!

Carla said...

Gorgeous in every way....so colorful and rich!

Steph said...

Three fabulous projects, love the bold bright colors and the images are so fun!

maureenjscott said...

Amazing colouring on these projects LadyB! Love your funky stitching and the fabulous witchy tag!! mo x

Lyneen said...

LOVE the Voodoo images... I especially like the stitching around both of them really helps the voodoo feel. Hedwig Halloween is a great image love the colors you used - AWESOME! Great day in the studio!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...