Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

31 days of halloween day 24 with Rick

Welcome to day 24 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged,
blogroll is in the side bar.

Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here

First off have you seen my newest sheet (#5) of SI rubber stamps sort of a Haunted Holidaze collection with some images that Terra and Tori asked for specifically-I think its fun and useful and that it does with all the other wonderful collections so I hope you get to see it! Better yet---own it!

I used to do a lot of digital ATCs, ATPCs,4v4s etc to trade and I just don't have time anymore except when I do a badge or such for the blogs-I thought since I have been digging in the vaults I would share a gallery of SCARY cards that I have made over the years. Enjoy!







This is one of my drawing which went out as a digitally coloured version, shown here and an ATCO-I never did find out who recvd the original.











Hope you got a shiver in there somewhere???

13 comments:

monique said...

the drwaing is so awesome, love it

that clown scares the hell out of me LOL

never a fan of clowns, thanks to Pennywise LOL

maureenjscott said...

Definately got a scare of two!! Freaky clown babies and the actual scary clown!! Oh my!!! loved it all!! mo x

DogsMom said...

The very last one- with orange eyes! - gave me chills.
Fabulous assortment.

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW what a collection! FAbulously spooky. almost peed my pants at the last one, though. UBER CREEPY CLOWN!!!!!! EEEEKKKK!!!!! xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

That is a creepy damn clown. I hate clowns. :) I love that last one. I think it has to be my fav. There is so much to look at in that one. All of these are great.

craftings said...

Eeeek very creepy images!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Truly fabulous to see all your past creations! I wanted to share the link to my card I just made using Rick's new Haunted Holidaze rubber available at Smeared Ink :0) It is Doctor Who inspired, hope you'll stop by for a look see!
http://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/10/killer-style-doctor-who-inspired.html

Wendy said...

Oh my...loved the eye candy today. What a great collection of digital cards/ATC's, etc. My favorite is the creepy three jesters...

Carla said...

wow....what fab creations...bound to inspire some nightmares! Well done!

ldfdesign said...

Great collection of projects!!! Love the image of the twins! All of them are so fantastic!

Steph said...

Fabulously creepy creations. the one with the little children clowns is really eerie!

applejack cards by sue said...

Oh Eek Rick! Me and Johnny Depp have a thing about clowns...the sort of cuties were ok but that last one ooo...brilliant (looked at between my fingers)

Lyneen said...

Awesome collection!!! These are some amazing ATC's/Cards. Sad you don't have time anymore!!! Thanks for sharing your treasures from the vault!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...