Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

31 days of Halloween day 23 with Aletha


Welcome to day 23 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged,
blogroll is in the side bar.

Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here.

Aletha here with the offering for the 23rd day of 31 Days of Halloween. I hope that you all are having fun. My project is a little mixed-media piece, “Forever.” I really forgot how much fun mixed-media is. I lost track of the world and it was glorious.





This is a 6” x 6” canvas. I used a lot of tissue paper, white and black gesso (you can’t see the white anymore), die cuts, and much, much more. I have all the details at my alternative blog, AJ’s Alternative Endeavors.


The rubber stamp, which is part of the background, is one of Rick’s from Smeared Ink’s Rubber Stamp Club. This image is either the first or second sheet of Rick’s designs.  The digi is in the front, “Souvenir,” from Rick’s Zibbet shop. I hope you head over to Rick’s new expanded Zibbet shop. There is something there for everyone’s taste.

That’s it for today. I hope you hop back here tomorrow for the 24th day of 31 Days of Halloween.
Aletha Jane

13 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous canvas, Aletha! Off to your blog to check out the deets. xxD

DogsMom said...

All I can say is WOW because this project truly did wow me.

ldfdesign said...

Wonderful mix media canvas! Love those images you used and the texture you created! Marvelous!

Rick St. Dennis said...

wonderful work and so creative

monique said...

Gorgeous canvas. Love it lots

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

this canvas is absolutely STUNNING Aletha. LOVE it!!

Emily Thubbron said...

Aletha, you have done a wonderful job with this. I love your coloring and all the details.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Simply divine! I love what you did here, so much texture and depth created! Glorious colouring!

Wendy said...

Wow Althea...this is outstanding. Love how you colored the RSD stamp. What a fun background you created for your imp. Love the spider web diecut. Totally awesome project!

Carla said...

Ohh now one of my faves of the hop! LOVE that image..her hair is gorgeous..and who would NOT love the skulls!

Steph said...

Gorgeous canvas, so many yummy details!

maureenjscott said...

Gorgeous canvas Aletha, this is stunning! mo x

Lyneen said...

WOW.... AWESOME... love all the layers seen and not seen... vines, webs, skulls and then the Souvenir! Not sure I would want a skull for a souvenir! GREAT canvas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...