Followers

Monday, October 21, 2013

31 days of Halloween day 22 with Alison

Welcome to day 22 of the 31 Days of Halloween. Alison here. This month long event is organized by Smeared and Smudged, blogroll is in the side bar. Behold! The most popular attraction of the Creepy Carnival!

I decided to work with the Scary Go Round (great name, right?!) I colored it up with my alcohol markers.

It took me a while to get all of the details right, but I am so happy with the results. Now tell me, would you go on this ride? I would! To get a few more deets on this Mini Page, please check out my blog HERE. Enjoy the rest of today's posts!

Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here

14 comments:

monique said...

I would go in this ride!!!

love the scary go round, great colours

DogsMom said...

Colorful and inviting!
I can imagine the music it plays.

Emily Thubbron said...

Great second glance at this fab project. Love that carousel..not sure sure I would ride it though.

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy for a second look. Bet the music is haunting, for sure. xxD

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous card Alison! Awesome colouring on a fab image! Mo xxx

ldfdesign said...

Great coloring! I would go on the ride.

applejack cards by sue said...

Fantastic colouring and background...I have this image and can't wait to colour it...my stepdaughter Lisa goes on ghost walks so I just know she would ride this.

Wendy said...

Great job on this card Alison. Love that creepy go round stamp and your layout!

Rick St. Dennis said...

wonderful work this design was originally drawn for a special project for HAZEL she shot all her finished piece in the woods since it was a mystical carnival-glad to see it back and running---thanks

Barbara Rankin said...

love your creepy carrousel and all the bright colors.

Carla said...

Gorgeous.....just creepy fun and gorgeous!

Steph said...

Love the colors and that punch is awesome, what a fun creation!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fabulous RSD creation! Gorgeous colouring of the carousel!

Lyneen said...

Love all the colors on the image and background... this Scary Go Round would be one spooky ride for me!!! Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...