Followers

Friday, October 18, 2013

31 days of halloween day 19 with Rick

Welcome to day 19 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged, the blogroll is in the side bar.

Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see the link here.

I am channeling the GHOST of HALLOWEENs Passed this year....Nostalgia---a little Creepmas also...


Here are some projects from past Halloweens by my EDT...Enjoy!



HELEN (Croms) Halloween 2012







LADY B Creepmas 2012


GLORIA Creepmas 2012



KAREN Creepmas 2012


ALETHA Valentines day 2013
Aletha - Halloween 2012






RICK Creepmas 2012

I guess I have more general spooky than Halloween in my archives-lol

Rick Franken Barbie for HDH Challenge 2013



Helen and Rick Halloween post card 2013


HELEN (Croms)


SUSAN PECK new EDT member with a new image...


MONIQUE Halloween 2012




MONIQUE Creepmas 2012



KAREN 




LADY B Halloween 2012







15 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Oh my goodness...these are amazing...please tell some of your secrets, the images are coming alive!

DonnaMundinger said...

Nice trip down Memory Lane! Such fabulous work by the team. xxD

DogsMom said...

so much to see and appreciate
this is a post I will need to revisit once I have finished the hop

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

wonderful collection of memories here Rick. They all look marvellous :)

Emily Thubbron said...

Great eye candy this morning as we tripped down memory lane. Your talented DT has created some amazing projects. I absolutely love Monique's snowman. He's hilarious.

craftings said...

Such amazing images on those cards, love the snowman card and oh poor santa!!

maureenjscott said...

Wow!!! Such awesome projects by an amazingly talented design team!! Love the images and love what the team have done with them!!! Fabulous! mo x

Kristina said...

Rick,
You deffo have the best EDTs!! All of these are wonderful. I remember some, and glad I got to see them again. And some were new to me.
Wow, you are always coming up with terrific images. And your team sure does know how to make them look even better, and come to life! Tks!
Peace,
Kristy

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

What a spooktacular look back on all the fab creations! Aweosme everyone!

Carla said...

amazing array of fabulousness! never too soon to be thinking of creepmas!

ldfdesign said...

Loads of great eye candy! That Santa image made me laugh! Everyone did such a fabulous job!

Wendy said...

What a wonderful display of Rick St. Dennis delights! Wonderful coloring and projects. Swooning!

Matney said...

Thank You for letting us share in all these past wonderful creations. Each and everyone is so fun to look at. Will have to come back later and keep looking!

Steph said...

Amazing creations, what a talented team you have!

Lyneen said...

Wow, sort of a creepy memory lane!!! So much talent from your design team past and present. I don't think I could pick a favorite if I had to. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...