Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

31 days of Halloween day 14 with Julia

Welcome to day 8 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged,
blogroll is in the side bar.

Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here

I am sharing a card featuring Angry Annie, (also in Rick's Zibbet store, HERE).
She is so angry because there is no candy. I would be angry too, wouldn't you?

Hope you like my creation!
Anna is up tomorrow and I am back on the 21st.
Next on the blogroll is Jane, off you pop and see her wonderful project for today.

20 comments:

Anne Byerley said...

I think this card is great, I love it.

ldfdesign said...

Love this card! I feel the same way at my house some days. Great coloring!

DogsMom said...

HOW did I miss this image in Rick's shop? I hope I win another image from him because she must come live with me.

monique said...

Love your card. And the annie and the senti of course. Sooo funny

xfilekc said...

Great colours on your Annie, I hope she doesn't come knocking at my door.

craftings said...

Annie is certainly angry...love the background!!

Carla said...

yikes..that's one scary doll! Fabulous project.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOL, I love it, that's brilliant! Love the senti and OMGhoul the image is wicked!

Rick St. Dennis said...

Killer good-I wish I could do colour like you do-so rich and saturated-LOVE IT!

Lyneen said...

OH MY GOSH,,, Angry Annie looks like Raggedy Ann gone MAD! FANTASTIC card... love the coloring. The sentiment is perfect for the knife wielding doll!

Emily Thubbron said...

This card is fabulous. I love the coloring. Man, she looks pissed 'cause there's no candy.

Matney said...

Yikes, she's pissed! Hurry, give her some candy! So life like it's sppooooky. Love her.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Annie looks absolutely amazing in her surroundings. That senti is a hoot xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

YIKES! I better buy some extra, in case I run out. FAbulous coloring. xxD

Wendy said...

hahaha...great sentiment. Love the way you colored and angry Annie. She certainly is throwing a tantrum!

Aletha J. Williams said...

Love this Julia! Everything is perfect, the senti, and your coloring.

Carla said...

super scary Annie...great job!

Steph said...

Fun card, love the image.

Sharon Sahl said...

Super coloring - pretty scary little beggar though!

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous card! Great colouring and fab sentiment! mo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...