Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 days of Halloween day 10 with Alison

Welcome to day 10 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged. Alison here, sharing a fun and "BeWitching" card with you today.

This wonderful image is called "BeWitching," and I think that she really is! I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers, and I had a great time doing so. I love all of the details Rick put into her outfit (notice how I didn't write costume!)

I love the way Rick draws folds in fabric. It adds so much movement to his images. I hope you like what I've done.


Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here. And please be sure to visit the rest of the Wicked Bloggers. Happy hopping!

16 comments:

Matney said...

Love your lady. Fab job on her skin on face and neck. Fun!

DogsMom said...

This is one of my favorite RSD images. Your coloration sets her off to perfection.

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautifully colored, Alison! Love that image. xxD

Kelli said...

Great job Alison, love the way she is colored!!!

Emily Thubbron said...

Love having another look at this gorgeous image, Alison. You did a phenomenal job.

Sharon Sahl said...

Awesome coloring on Rick's lovely witch! Beautiful layout too!

monique said...

Love the bright colours

craftings said...

A very sassy lady...great colours!!

Rick St. Dennis said...

Thanks for doing a wonderful job on this image-really nice project

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Spooktacular card, love your colouring of Rick's wonderful image! Nicely done...more love left on your blog ;0)

Wendy said...

Awesome coloring Alison - she is very bewitching!

maureenjscott said...

Absolutely love Alison's card today, the papers and the layout are fab! The image is stunning and the colouring perfect! love it! mo x

Carla said...

I am trying really hard to not spend any money but that image keeps calling to me....love this!

Lyneen said...

Fantastic image... love the colors!!!

Steph said...

Beautiful card, love the colors!

ldfdesign said...

Lovely image! Your color combo is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...