Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Katie - the Pin-Up Witch

Hi folks
Just thought I'd pop along here and show you one of the latest little vixens that have emerged from the pen of Rick St Dennis. She's called Katie, the Pin-Up Witch. I also wanted to share a little tip that some of you might not have thought about when it comes to sentiments.
First though, the star of the show as I have her on the card I made.

Isn't she a darling?


My tip for the day....
How many of you have collected word art or even produced some yourself to add as a sentiment on your cards? How many of you feel you have to print these out on normal card before cutting them out? Then comes the task of decorating as required. Why not use your scraps of patterned paper?
Simply print out your chosen wording on cheap printer paper

then attach a piece of your patterned paper, cut to size over the words and put through the printer again. Hey presto.... your word art is now printed onto that tiny scrap. All you have to do is detach from the printer paper and attach to your project. That is exactly how I transferred the sentiments you see above on my card.

Thanks for looking
Croms


5 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous creation, Helen. So brilliant to use small scraps for the sentiments. I never think to tape small pieces to another sheet, and then run it through the printer. You are so darn clever!

Aletha J. Williams said...

Gorgeous, Helen! I love that step card. Great coloring and great tip too.

monique said...

Love the card!!'

DonnaMundinger said...

Well isn't she a cheeky one? Love this Helen, especailly all the glitz. xxD

Rick St. Dennis said...

Thanks my friend for making Katie come to life---hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...