Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

witchy art journalling

I think I have a new addiction and thought I'd share it with you...... Art Journalling.

It started because I bought a Gelli plate and had to learn how to use it. I had to experiment a bit with how much paint to use and how different colours of paint would work. The first prints didn't come out as I wanted but am still learning. When you start making prints you will have a lot of background papers in no time, and even though these weren't the best prints ever I decided to keep them and use them as backgrounds for Art journal pages.

I have done some art journalling before but i always got stuck cause I love to play with paints and markers but can't draw very well, but that problem is solved now. Using Rick's digi's for Art journalling works great!!

I have some witches to show you

First Miss Hagatha Crone, she is available at I Brake For Stamps, she is in the new halloween collection there (you have to check them out,  they are awesome)


And next one is Bewitching, she is a not scary, super sexy witch



and the last witch I will show you is Cassandra, I loved colouring her


So if you are like me, and love playing with inks and paint much more then making cards, rush over to Rick's etsy cause you will  find some images there you'll love  for sure, and get started, it's not hard and so much fun.
Finally some pics so you can see what these pages look like in the journal.

oops sorry, I had to cover the image on next page, but you will see that one soon
Just try it, you can't go wrong and you will get addicted just like me

O and don't forget to play in this months freebie constests on this blog and on Sparkle and Glitter

if you have any questions you can contact me here





5 comments:

mark gould said...

beautiful pages. must get my geli plate out

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

All gorgeous Mo xxx

Miranda said...

toffe pagina's Mo, super!!!!

Aletha J. Williams said...

These are amazing! Love all your pages so far. No complaints here.

Kristina said...

MO~ all of your journal pages are just FABULOUS!!!! You Rock!
Peace,
Kristy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...