Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Halloween wishes

Hi all, Mo here, just wanted to share a Halloween witchie with you.

In the Halloween section of Rick's etsy I found an adorable little witchie. I just had to colour her and have a little practise making a Halloween project.

If you love Halloween as much as I do it might be a great idea to join in for the 31 Days of Halloween, organized by Smeared Ink, who BTW also are selling rubber Rick St. Dennis stamps.

Ofcourse you can find lots of Halloween digi's in Rick's etsy, and if you prefer to use rubber stamps you can get some Halloween and all kinds of other RSD images in rubber at I Brake for Stamps,but they also have some awesome Halloween RSD digi images.

Anyway I have made another art journal page, I am really having fun playing with my Gelli Plate,  This time I also used my Cricut to cut out stencils. See the spiderwebb that's  from the 31 rst october cartridge, just cut it out and
use as stencil. I did the same to make the swirly background, that's on  the storybook cartridge. 

here is Winsome Witch




this is what I used



if you have any questions you can contact me here

2 comments:

lisa aka b.creative said...

Wonderful, Mo!

Lisa M said...

looks amazing!! That sentiment is perfect with her :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...