Followers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Creepmas Notebooks!

Hi everyone!
I've been working on some gifts to put in our Christmas stockings and made this notebooks, aren't they fun.
This notebooks are really easy to make and a great detail when you are on a budget.
The images are from a set called: Holiday Bookmarks. I know Rick designed them to be used as bookmarks, but I think they are great for this project.
Here they are:



You can find additional details of this project on my Blog.
Love,
Julia

6 comments:

monique said...

i think they work great on the notebooks, love them

Rick St. Dennis said...

Julia you are a product design genious-who wouldn't LOVE to get one of these in their Christmas Zapato? My niece made some and used them as napkin rings which worked out really cute-she used the other more everyday set-I think I'd better do a set of Halloween ones-what do you think?

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Very clever idea, Julia. Nicely done.

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous idea and fantastic colouring! You rocked these!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Might have to borrow this idea Julia, Love them. xxx

Miranda said...

They look fantastic Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...