Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Winner Announcement

Happy Tuesday! We have the winners for RSD’s June Freebie Contest here at Airless Chambers. Rick’s Elite Design Team (EDT) did the voting. There is no random.org involved. Believe me when I say, we had a hard time deciding, but our decisions were made.

Drum roll please…
For First Place, chosen by Rick’s EDT, goes to:

Congratulations Kristy Lee! We all loved your little piece of art with Rick’s Voodoo Skull Man. You win three digis of your choice from Rick’s Etsy shop. Please email Rick with your choices. In the subject line please post “AC June, lst place.”

Now for our Second Place Winners. Yep, I said winnerS, more hard decisions. There were two that tied for Second Place. With a tie, there will be no Third Place winner. Each of the 2nd place winners will receive two digis of their choice from Rick’s Etsy shop. Email Rick, and the subject line must read “AC June, 2nd Place.” 

Our Second Place winners are:

and


Congratulations to all three. This was a great turn out for our monthly contest. We are so pleased with all the amazing entries. We have another great contest starting July 6, and with another freebie. We hope you all join us again.

RSD’s Elite Design Team




7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WOOHOO! Congrats to the winners! My buddies got it all goin' on. Fabulous work, everyone. xxD

Jenn Borjeson said...

I am flattered that you liked my creation -thanks so much! :)

Laura B said...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited that you chose my card as one of the winners.:)

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for choosing my card for 1st place, I am so happy right now! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Peace,
KristyLee

Ally White Cat said...

congrats Kristy!!!
hugs
susan s

maureenjscott said...

Congrats to you all! These are all fab creations! Looking forward to joining in the next one! No xxx

In paper heaven said...

Congrats to the very deserving winners!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...