Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

How to creepyfy a cute image (without getting kicked out of an EDT LOL)

This fun little friendly challenge started on facebook, our Boss, Rick introduced a new image on the Rick St. Dennis Fans & Friends Facebook page.
the image is a real cute little baby boy sleeping together with two adorable little kitties.

Here a pic of the card I made using the image "Cat Nap"


Now how cute is this??.....................................

Alison and Gloria started a discussion with Rick about the possibilities to zombiefy the poor little kid. Alison and Gloria agreed that the possibilties were endless.............
Rick suggested to change the name of the image to "dreaming of dismemberment" but once these ladies see a chance to change cute to creepy, no one can stop them.
But days went by and nothing happend,  then I posted a little peek of my card and Gloria challenged me to creep the kid up,  that was a challenge I couldn't refuse. And because Allison also had plans for the little guy (who btw was still dreaming sweet dreams) she was in too.

Long story but here finally the results you all have been waiting for , now the following pics may be shocking for some of you, so looking at them is at your own risk.


here are Gloria's creepy mutant kitties


next is Alison's monster baby  



and finally mine, let's call him Chuckie, LOL

what I did was change the the boy's and the cats' sleeping eyes to eyes that were open,. Changed the boys nose and mouth, gave him evil eye brows and pointy ears, added some wounds to them all, and gave them a chopped of hand to play with, O, and colouring the face green helps too.

Hoping we have not scared you to much, maybe we even made you smile a bit anyway we hope you liked our little challenge,  we had lots of fun playing with this image.

For those of you who wonder how we got away with this, Well it's simple our Boss is the best boss ever and lucky for the three of us he can see the fun of this .............
at least that's what we hope for,......... if not there will be 3 spots available in the Rick St Dennis  EDT ............

;-)

10 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

fabulous!!!!

Rick St. Dennis said...

Very cute says I---lots of fund to see the various versions
I just did a very cute ELF you ladies might want to take a stab at

monique said...

Are you challenging us boss??? :-)

Creeping up elves pfffff. That's easy........
Lol

mark gould said...

Lmao. I have to say as good S the image is. These are working for me more ;-). Great job done by the three of you x

Aletha J. Williams said...

You all had a lot of fun! I knew that you three could get very demented, now the world knows. LOL I love them!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Did someone say, "Stab"?! I'm game!!

Miranda said...

they are hilareous girls, love all the creepyfied ones, soooooo cool!!

Kristina said...

All of these are just trippin' cool looking! You gals are sick and I love it!! All turned out just AWESOME!
Peace,
KristyLee

Matney said...

Love what you all came up with! Makes me feel better when I look at a stamp and thing of how I can creep it up. Love your cards and imaginations.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh My these are creepy!! but so cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...