Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Strega in the Desert Islands

Creepy Glowbugg here, to share my card for the new 
Rick St. Dennis is sponsoring the challenge,
and I get to be a guest DT as a fringe benefit.

I jumped at the chance to color up, and create with 
one of Rick's newest "dark" images, Strega

Isn't she lovely? And oh, so deadly....
I liked the iris-less version 
(she comes with both versions when purchased here),
 since it played to my love of cartoons and comic style drawings.

I just went for it, as far as my color palette. 
She reminded me of an 80's style pop princess, 
hence the bright, bubble gum, color scheme. 

I used skulls-her earrings, hand colored satin roses, 
lots of Stickles glitter, and embossing, from the 
list of challenge choices. 

It was fun to create using set choices from the challenge.
I spend way too much time putting my creations together,
so it was nice to have only so many options to choose from.   

Please join us over at DICC, and play along to win some 
fabulous  Rick St. Dennis images. 

If you have any questions regarding this post,
feel free to email me directly at 
glowreahhh(at)gmail(dot)com.


2 comments:

monique said...

wow Glo I love the bright colours you used, it makes Streg look great

Penny said...

Really, really beautiful horror! Love the color palette & design! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...