Followers

Friday, May 24, 2013

crafting in Cyberspace


This was kind of a strange project, cause I had promised Leigh from Domino art to do a third piece for the halfoween challenge on Domino art blog, but I really didn't have enough time to make another projec cause I was busy working in the Smeared Ink Design Team project which was turning out much bigger and much more work than originally planned.

What happened was that I told Rick about the third piece and that i had no idea how to get in done in time, and he had a brilliant idea.

Why not make a game spinner, cause it's a rather simple thing to make and within the hour I got a photoshopped image of a card I had made for the 31 days of halloween 2012 and sent to Rick by snail mail.

So It was my card which i coloured and stamped and then Rick scanned it and added some Photoshop tricks and the yellow circle with the words.  He send the photoshopped image to me and I printed it and made the gamespinner.

the vampire is a RSD image, no longer in the shop but you will find a lot of other scaryness there

Fun huh?? to be making a project together in cyberspace  LOL

hope you like


4 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Brilliant collaboration!! It's amazing what can be accomplished in cyberspace.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love both the piece and the fact that it was a joint effort. Go you two! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is great and a good share between the 2 of you, Love it Hazelxox

DonnaMundinger said...

Before I read the comments my first thought was "brilliant collaboration" but Glo beat me to it. Great minds, eh Glo? Fabulous work, you two. xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...