Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ace of Swords

Greetings! Alison here. I created an ATC that I wanted to share with you. I don't often do ATC's, but with my busy life, they are quickly becoming a way for me to make small pieces of art quickly. And I feel like I have accomplished something! I created this project for the latest Wicked Wednesday challenge, which is Tarot Symbols.

I used Rick St. Dennis' Monument digi. This is a great image...I love all of Rick's skulls. If you haven't seen them, I highly recommend you take a look, as there are so many...all with amazing detail. And if you are participating in the Smeared and Smudged Skull Day Hop, you may want to purchase at least one of these for your creations.

I used alcohol markers to color in this image. I used a stencil for my background, and an alphabet stamp for my title. The Ace of Swords in the tarot deck represents the beginning of a conquest that will eventually be successful. Clearly, the bearer of this sword was, in fact, successful. Thanks for checking out my ATC. Have a creep-tastic day!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

fabulous ATC Alison, really cool

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Loving your ATC. That image is so striking, it doesn't need any more than you've used to highlight it. xx

Kristina said...

Oh Alison,
You rocked your Tarot ATC! Love how you colored it! The sord just pops, great shading on it! Great job!
Peace,
KristyLee

monique said...

Awesome atc!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...