Rick had send me this image and it kept haunting through my mind, so I put all other things aside and made a tag using this awesome Frankie image. I only used distress ink pads to colour the image and the background.
I always use make up sponges to make backgrounds with distress inks, but it can also be used to colour a digi.
For this image I used : Walnut Stain for the hair and the collar, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint and Broken China for the face. Start with the Mustard Seed and go from light to dark colours. It's not very hard to do.
If you like this Frankie I think you should check out the Randi Dandi part of Rick's Etsy, cause there are more of these very detailed digi images to be found there.