Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

wrapping up the blog hop

Caroline won the big prize I guess so she will recv the images that she did not win in the daily contest---I will have to figure out what those are so Caroline contact me please. I didn't find that there were any comments that were particularly clever , witty or deserving of a prize so I have picked one at randon: Karen CDecember 12, 2012 6:00 AM This is how I feel after three runs on the Christmas train as Mrs. Claus and then a stage performance as Belle in A Christmas Carol II in the same evening... Love her! LOL Karen ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Karen will win 3 brand new unpublished digis-so Karen C please contact me at Rick St dennis @yahoo.com. ===================================================================================== Have a wonderful Holiday-I am just recovering from about 10 days of flu so sorry I didnt get the hop wrapped up sooner

4 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

oh sure hope you feel better soon! And surely hope you will have recovered for Christmas.

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats to Caroline and Karen. Again, thanks for a great hop. Fel better! xxD

Karen C said...

Oh boy!! Yay!!! Yippeeeee!!! :) I will let you know what ones soon! :) How exciting!! Thank you Thank you!! Congrats to you too Caroline!

Caroline said...

Wowwwww .... Just yet read that I have won the Bloghop!!! I react so late because I'm on holiday! But I'm really very happy and pleased!!! Will send you an email Rick. Already thanks a lot!
And Karen also congrats with your fantastic prize! Thanks a lot everybody for the great Hop. And have a wonderful Christmas everybody! Caroline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...