Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 7-lucky or just Friday?

Hey Ho all-its the end of the FIRST week of the blog hop and this is middle day-six days behind us and six days to come.
Need Something Brilliant for Friday so lets have this image:
This is YOU WANT WHAT? my very annoyed Santa and is the very first thing I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens-I didnt even have a whole set yet so I was a bit limited on my colour choices.
I was so excited I had to share this image with my EDT and then swear them to secrecy so they have seen this one already.
Hope you have enjoyed seeing it=now hop on to GLORIA and enjoy the rest of the hop!
Do remember there are hops at Smeared and Smudged-there have been some wonderful projects over there and also the official Creepmas hop-handy badge buttons on the sidebars to go visit them!
The mystery image is out there and both new images will be at my ETSY shoppe later today.
OH, BTW the YOU WANT WHAT Digi comes in 2 versions one with the black starry background and one without-you get BOTH versions when you buy the image.

16 comments:

Miranda said...

love this Santa, he 's probably looking for all the naughty ones LOL
fabulous colouring again
hugs
Miranda

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh yikes! Looks like he's saying "You'll poke your eye out". LOL Pretty darn scary! Yea! I found the other new image Christmas Snacks on Sharon's blog. http://sharonsahl.blogspot.com/2012/12/13-days-of-creepmas-with-rick-st-dennis_7.html WooHoo! xxD

Caroline said...

The new digi is on Sharon's Blog: http://sharonsahl.blogspot.nl/ Grettings Caroline

DonnaMundinger said...

My kitty Goliath gets extra treats today. His hot little bod woke me up tonight. xxD

Caroline said...

Your new Digi Rick is very Creepy! Love the sentiment! Hahaha .... from all that asking for presents, I think he's is becoming overwrought a little! Lol! Greetings, Caroline

Rick St. Dennis said...

OK ladies I have to say that Caroline said EXACTLY that this was the new image FIRST but to be fair I'm going to call it a tie-so you BOTH will get the prize-be sure on the EDT blog you say THIS IS TODAYS NEW IMAGE as opposed to likeyour new image-a little vague...BOTH of you email me please!

monique said...

this santa is so veyr yikes creepy cool

looooove it

Ellis said...

A very cool image and graet coloring! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Andrea C said...

Good idea to have both backgrounds cos the black eats up your ink. Fantastic image as always and superb colouring x

Sharon Sahl said...

I love this guy! He isn't at all jolly but I'm sure we've all had a moment of, "You want what?". You seemed to master those Spectrum Noir pens right off the bat - the coloring is superb!

DonnaMundinger said...

Thanks so much, hon! xxxxxxxxxD

DonnaMundinger said...

I'll try to do better next time, providing I wake up again.

Caroline said...

Thank you very much Rick! Did not expect this, so I'm thrilled! I really thought Donna was the winner of the day! Lol. Greetings, Caroline

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee what a scary Santa, love him, Hx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Yep - I still love him :D He reminds me of so many people when the TV advertising starts in October for toys. Your colouring is fabulous - as usual. xx

~Lady B~ said...

I must say I love the expressions you give your characters! This is one bad-ass Santa for sure! I don't want to be on his naughty list. Your coloring on this is beyond amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...