Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 6---what will it bring???

So you've arrived at me from either intent or from the Creepmas Hop. I am the beginning blog for the Rick St dennis Creepmas Blog hop which runs the same 13 days as the official Creepmas blog hop-theroll forour blog is on my sidebar so if you want tohop our blog now go for it-Lots of art and creative creepiness-just be sure to come back to me and then go visit Aunty Donut next.
Aunty is also a very creative lady.
On my blog today I am rolling out a new image called The CREEPMAS Party Dress.

In the tradition of "I got Decoratin to do" and "Let's have reindeer for Creepmas" this image features one of my bug eyed sub-humanoids in her Holiday best off to slug back a few eggnogs and maybe a few fellow party goers as well.
She will be available later today along with the treasure hunt Image.
Have fun hopping along-we're not quite halfway thru the 13days pleanty of thrills and chills yet to come.

14 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Good lord, she's a scary one! At least she's festive! Fabulously colored and a great tag!

Caroline said...

This one is fun! Perfect Creepmas image. She looks like all dressed up for Halloween in her Christmas costume! Lol! Greetings, Caroline

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Back again. I was confused this morning. But I think the new digi is on Suzi's Blog: http://suzannebakermckenzie.blogspot.nl/
It's the 'Creepmas Tree Elf', although I think he's not so Creepmas. In fact he's quit cute. I'm hoping to be right this time. :-) Greetings, Caroline

monique said...

scary but fun, love the image and a great tag

Andrea C said...

She is cracking. Love your work x

Sharon Sahl said...

Oh sweet, well not sugar sweet, but sweet!! Love your tag, the image as well the the vintage holly on the gradient!

DonnaMundinger said...

Ahhh!!!! She's just sunning! The very height of Haute Couture. My question here is where can I get me them duds? LOVE! xxD

Love crafts forever said...

That's awesome!!! And i really love how you colored skin part.
hugs Nat

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I want a dress like that now!! Superb as always, Love Hx

Rick St. Dennis said...

Congrads youwinit again-email me for your prizes

Ellis said...

Fabulous dress and great coloring! =) Her green skin looks stunning!
Hugs, Elenor

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

This did make me smile :) fab dress and loving the candy cane jumper and tights. xx

~Lady B~ said...

LOL! This is creepy, but in a crazy, funny way! I love the outfit and of course your coloring is superb!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...