Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 4 - Creepmas Blog Hop

So far so good eh?
I've had a wonderful time thus far and seems like so has the design team despite how fast they are scrambling to keep all the blogs up, posted and running.
No Smeared and Smudged today since they are on alternates so you can enjoy our hop and the official Creepmas Hop.
I decided we needed some humor today so I am offering SURRENDER RUDOLPH:

This is another of those images that was rolling around inside my head and quite frankly it looks much more blended in person-I dont know what happened with the scan.
Reindeer Chili anyone?
Don't forget the daily prize and the ATC giveaway contest (Hazel)-so much more yet to comein the next 9 days-it will be Christmas before we know what hit us...
Happy Hopping!
Donna M. was yesterdays winner so we have had a differant winner each day-how cool is that?

15 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE the new Surrender Rudolph and found the new Christmas Light Eater on Monique's blog.http://phoebekattebeest.blogspot.com/2012/12/creepmas-day-4.html?showComment=1354606782313#c471705214927196636 xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

ddid that link paste right?http://phoebekattebeest.blogspot.com/2012/12/creepmas-day-4.html There ya go.

DonnaMundinger said...

P.S. We DO have venison on Christmas. LOL xxD

Caroline said...

Hahaha ... you beat me to it Donna. It's the Lighteater on Monique's blog. You're right.
Funny image Rick; that's the same feeling I had sometimes with the Christmas Treelights! Damn things! Lol! Greetings, Caroline

monique said...

surrender Rudolf is hilarious, love it. don't know about reindeer chili though

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOVE!!!! Just where do you come up with all of these characters? Or do they belong to your evil (and equally talented) twin? 4 down, 9 more to go!

Miranda said...

awesome image again, this Rudolph is just fantastic, great colours too, can't wait to see the rest of the hop
hugs
Miranda

Rick St. Dennis said...

well Donna does it again-todays winner she will recv the 2 new digis-congrads-you know the drill-email me for your prizes...LOL

Sharon Sahl said...

I stay in during deer hunting season since many of the hunters wandering in the woods bear a remarkable similarity to today's image. Love his toesies and his flaps/wings. Your coloring is wonderful again today! I shall expect nothing less!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, Love it, Hes wicked, Im having a blast, Love Hx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Saw this over in the shop and loved it then seeing it here in all it's coloured glory! wow

Love crafts forever said...

I really need to learn from you how to color Rick. You are fantastic!!! Do you know this???
Hugs Nat

~Lady B~ said...

Haha! I love this image! Your colouring is beyond fabulous! I can't imaging your tag looking even better in person as it already looks amazing!

Pauline said...

I'm not a hunter, but this one made me laugh! I think this fella would scare the last breath from Rudolph! You breath such life in to your creatures, Rick... awesome!

Ellis said...

Fantastic card and great image, I'm sure that one doesn't have to shoot, just the sight will scare anyone! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...