Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Creepmas Day 2 of 13

Thanks to all our visitors yesterday and for all the great comments that were shared.
Also congrads to the winner of the daily prize VICKY F. and the newsletter image prize on Facebook ELENOR S.-these two ladies will both recv a free copy of yesterdays ALICE digi rolled out by Monique and since my digi was a freebie they will get a copy of THE PRINCE OF CHRISTMAS which appeared on my regular blog-ladies please contact me at rickstdennis@yahoo.com for your prize as usual!
I am rolling out TWO images today-new Christmas gals from my RANDI DANDI LINE.
The first is ASTARRA-she is also BTW the symbol on my EDT badges for 2013.

Astarra is ready for the Holiday parties with her two tone hair colour and starry gold jewelry-hopefully she won't be outdone by showing up at a party with TRIESTE

Trieste volunteered at the Hairshow and was done up like a Christmas tree so here she is ornaments ready and off to her various holiday events.
Both were enormous fun to colour and I am gratified by how popular the Randi Dandi line has been-I started out with about 20 designs and have many more than that now for just about every occasion and style.
Have fun hopping today I managed to do our hop path and Smeared and Smudged yesterday but today I intend to go for all three blog hops-remember to comment if you are so inclined and have a wonderful time!
St dennis blog hoppers go on to GLORIA here!
Creepmas 2012 Blog Hoppers go on to Aunty Donuts HERE.

22 comments:

Miranda said...

I so love all the randi dandi girls (and guys) they are fantabulous. These 2 are awesome again love all the sparkles in the eyes and hair and the colours are so vibrant, FABULOUS
hugs
Miranda

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Wow! Your coloring skills leave me feeling less than adequate! Superb coloring! Love the Randi Dandi girls! And Trieste's hair is brilliant!!

Rick St. Dennis said...

Thanks so much appreciated

Mandy Chilvers said...

fantastic idea to have christmas tree hair. brilliant.

Caroline said...

Hi Rick,
Back again today. Your new digi's are fabulous! I love both of them. This is not got for my wallet ... hahaha.
I also think I found your new digi for today. I guess it's Creepmas Greetings, the Snowman with the flag pole at Pauline's Blog: http://paulineguttrey.blogspot.nl/
I sure hope I'm right .... :-) Greetings, Caroline

Pauline said...

These Randi Dandi images are gorgeous.... I adore Trieste! Woohoo!

Andrea C said...

These are both brilliant, amazing colouring and brill digi all round. x

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Wow love your 2 and how you have colored them up! So happy to be a winner! I'll be e-mailing you as soon as I have finished the wonderful hop.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Wow how lucky are we that you have done 3 new images 2 on this blog with Trieste and Astarra and the wonderful Creepmas greeting over at Pauline http://www.paulineguttrey.blogspot.ca/. Another awesome blog hop!!!!

scrapclose2theheart said...

I really like the Randi Dandi images! :) Patti

scrapclose2theheart said...

There was a Creepmas greeting over at Pauline http://www.paulineguttrey.blogspot.ca/ & you have probably done this one before but I don't remember seeing the Scary Creepmas one on Helen's Blog: cromscubbyhole.blogspot.uk.co/

Great Hop Rick! Patti

scrapclose2theheart said...

http://cromscubbyhole.blogspot.co.uk/

I did the last part backwards. :(

DonnaMundinger said...

Quite the glam gals. Love them both. xxD

~Lady B~ said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love how you give life to these sassy gals with their glam style and outrageous hair! Brilliant creations!

Sharon Sahl said...

WOW!! These wonderful digis are totally rocking the Creepmas scene with their beautifully colored hairdos and the fabulous backgrounds you created for each of them. Love the Randi Dandi line!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love these 2 Ladies they are super, Loving the Christmas Tree hair, your colouring is amazing, Blows me away!! Love Hxx

monique said...

Stunning both of them, the colouring is amzing, the christmas tree hair is my fav. Love the randy dandi images, they are fun

Rick St. Dennis said...

CONGRADS CAROLINE you are the 2nd day winner on the creepmas blog hop with Rick-You will recv the 2 Randi Dandi Images and the snowman image as your prize-please contact me at rickstdennis@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Ellis said...

They both look stunning, love the green hair with christmas ornaments! =)
Hugs, ELenor

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I'm honoured to have been chosen to be on a DT with a boss that can draw and colour as you do. These images are not only fantastic your colouring of them also rocks!!!

Rick St. Dennis said...

That isso kind of you to say Helen-thank you from the bottom of me wicked heart
:-)

Love crafts forever said...

ROCK-and-ROLL!!!! Holley Smokes!!!! Love your funky colors, looks grate.
Hugs Nat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...