Followers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blog Hop Day 5

I have two images for you today BOTH SNOWMEN---The first haunted me because COLD TO TROT kept running thru my head-soI did a murderous snowman as a bookmark or tag to share with you.

They make all those killer snowman films and they are never very scary-don't know why-I certainly wouldn't want to meet this bloke in a snowy field.
BTW we've changed the way we do the product listings so the samples are up whenever but they won't be listed till probably 10am or so pacific time in the ETSY shoppe-this in an effort to make it harder to find the secret images.
Now after I did this image I thought what if a killer hid the body in a snowman but there was an unseasonal thaw OR what if a monster snowman ATE somebody and the body thawed out thru the snow-person???
Nasty, wet corpse; hence my 2nd offering for today:

Sorry I got carried away with those Rhinestone swirly thingies-
So thats the two images I am rolling out and somewhere there is another-go find it and then scurry back and let me know what and where and wine all 3 images-not a bad mornings work eh?
From me to Gloria on our Hop-Aunty Donut on the 12 days hop but hop ours first, then smeared and smudged and then pop over and take a look at their hop properly some very strange and creative folks over that way.
Have fun and play nicely...
Cheers!

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Those snowman are really to Creepmas for words! I love it! Especially the one you can use as booktag. And the coloring is superb! Greetings, Caroline

Caroline said...

Youre new digi Rick is I think the lovely lady 'Creepmas Angel' on Nataliya's blog! http://lovecraftsforever.blogspot.ca/2012/12/creepmas-blog-hop-day-5.html
So much fun to do this! And love to see all those stunning creactions from your DT-ladies! Greetings, Caroline

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, Im scared more of number 2 even with the rhinestones!!! Dont think we got enough snow today even to make one snowperson. I live in hope though!!! Love the snow!! Have a Great DAy, Love Hazelxo

monique said...

love them both, the are really cool and love what you made with them, brilliant colouring as ever

Miranda said...

wowzers they are both freakin' AWESOME, brilliant Snowmen Rick
hugs
Miranda

DonnaMundinger said...

Okay, these guys give me nightmares. LOVE THEM! Can't begin to choose a fave. So glad it doesn't snow around here! Bummer, I slept in. LOL xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

Not sure with "Comment moderation", but on the outside chance that Caroline didn't comment on Naatliya's blog first (which I thought was a rule) I'm gonna say here that I found the 3rd new beautiful image Creepmas Angel on her blog here. http://lovecraftsforever.blogspot.ca/2012/12/creepmas-blog-hop-day-5.html xxD (If I'm wrong, congrats to Caroline)

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Oooooh! Just when I think you have reached the very pinnacle of Creepdom, you come up with even more creepy brilliant art!

Love crafts forever said...

Sorry Donna. I did have Caroline's comment but i did mistake and deleted (wrong Button) lol I did let her know on her Blog and ask her to Comment one more time. I don't think she saw that yet.
Hugs Nat

DonnaMundinger said...

Didn't think she'd make that mistake but it was worth a try. LOL Thanks Nat. xxD

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks Donna and so sorry. I know this image are so GORGEOUS.
Hugs Nat

Love crafts forever said...

I am back to say how awesome this Tags are. Wow! You are doing some bling here lol. Very cool.
Hugs Nat

Rick St. Dennis said...

Having read thru all the various comments I guess CAROLINE is the winner today--so shoot me an email and I will shoot you 3 new digis----congrads
rickstdennis@yahoo.com

Sharon Sahl said...

Two ferocious snowmen? How cool is that? The second one with the bones poking out gives me shivers - and not the excited kind! Wonderful coloring again today - what a wonderful roll you're on!!

Pauline said...

Thankfully, I've no chance of meeting such creepy snowmen here downunder! LOL (The movies have hid bodies/peeps in scarecrows I know!) I love your colouring, Rick!

Ellis said...

Awesome snowmen, both of them, they do look a bit scary! Never seen a movie with a snowman in!
Hugs, Elenor

~Lady B~ said...

Wow! I have never seen snowmen as evil as these! You, Rick, are a genius! Love them both!

WhoMom said...

Love the creepy snowmen, very "Great Intelligence" from Doctor Who! The purple swirls are great and add the right touch. Glad I got to see these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...