Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blog Hop 10

I hope someone is keeping track in the daily contest wins-I have no idea if its Donna or Caroline but one fo them will take home the images they didnt win on Friday-the big prize goes to whomever got the most daily wins so it has to be neck and neck at this point.
I've saved up some really fun images for these last days so keep an eagle eye out for that EDT image.
I'm conflicted about which of two images for Day 10 but lets start the week off with a BANG---Here's SURPRISE!!!:\

Nothing Like a green Goblin popping out of your Creepmas Gift to get your heart pumping eh?
These silly guys are so much fun to do and I'm always surprised when someone else colours them how their expressions change.
I've recieved a lot of really nice compliments about how I breathe life into my charecters and I have to give the Thanks to all those years of Walt Disney and Warner Brothers Cartoons-those companies really showed the way to making cartoony charecters living and breathing entities.
When I was teaching art I always talked about "Line Vitality"-it's what makes a persons work LOOK like that eprsons work and what you have to capture in order to create images like they do-Ifind it very hard to draw Disney charecters yet I know people who can knock them out at the frop of a hat-it just doesn't fit my style but I love to look at what those artists and the Disney design people can do.
OK on to the hop-no smeared and smudged today but the Creepmas blog is still rolling along-SNS will be back tomorrow-----have fun at Gloria's.

19 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

He is sure awesome, and who else can color him better then you!!! Super job!!!
And i'm first!!!!
Nat

Caroline said...

I think I found your new image of today Rick.
It's on Aletha's Blog: http://ajsalternativecreativeendeavors.blogspot.nl/2012/12/10th-day-of-13-days-of-creepmas.html
The Jolly Elf!
And Jolly he is. He looks like he's having a lot of fun with this Creepmas. Great digi. Greetings, Caroline

Caroline said...

You're popping Goblin made a smile on my face this morning. He's kind off sweet.
Ok, and a little Creepmas to. He's colored awesome again! Greetings, Caroline

DonnaMundinger said...

My furry alarm clocks (yes, tonight I had BOTH Goliath and Jezebel keeping me warm, besides hubby of course. Getting kind of crowded in bed) are running behind again. Wasn't even going to bother 'til morning but now I can't go back to sleep. LOL Your new Surprise sure is a cutie! Looks like he's been hitting the Christmas cookies. Fabulous coloring there, sir, and I think your characters have far more line vitality than any others out there. xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Ack!! Did ya hear my "squeeeee!" all the way down by the ocean?! LOVE this image!! I have so many new favorites that will make marvelous tattoos one day.

Ellis said...

Such a fun surprise, a green big bellied goblin! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Aletha J. Williams said...

Yep, there's an oopsy. But it should be fun to see what people do. I love this little guy! Your coloring is fantastic too. These goblins would be great gift tags. By the time Christmas is here I feel like I have the attitude of a goblin.

DonnaMundinger said...

Okay, Last night I kept thinking 'What's the new image's name that I found on Altetha's Blog here?' http://ajsalternativecreativeendeavors.blogspot.com/2012/12/10th-day-of-13-days-of-creepmas.html Now I'm thinking it's "This is as Jolly as I get. Deal with it" Not sure if the last part is part of the name, or just part of the sentiment but... Did your new "Surprise" put Aletha up to this? LOL Or am I just hoping again? Really, really, REALLY love these two. xxD

monique said...

Awesome goblin and fabbo coloring. Another great project!!

Miranda said...

another masterpiece, love this goblin too, fabulous

DonnaMundinger said...

When I mention "Surprise" do I have to say he's also today's new image here too? You haven't returned and it's killing me! Are you having quite the giggle about this? xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

So today's new images are "Surprise" here and "This is as Jolly as I get. Deal with it", and on Aletha's blog here. http://ajsalternativecreativeendeavors.blogspot.com/2012/12/10th-day-of-13-days-of-creepmas.html. Can't get any more specific, I don't think. Now I'm off to go walk off the stress. LOL xxD

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this wee man is so much fun, What a fright you would get to receive him on Creepmas morning, Love Hazelxo

Rick St. Dennis said...

Yes Donna will win again today-there were a lot of oopsies-sorry Caroline-Its ALETHA not Hazel and the name of the image was way wrong-its-THIS IS AS JOLLY AS I GET so once again Donna wins
BTW Caroline did have Aletha on MY blog but Hazel on Aletha's blog

DonnaMundinger said...

Phew! Very excited about another win. Thanks so much, Rick. xxD

Caroline said...

Congrats Donna and have fun with these lovely digi's. Greetings, Caroline

Sharon Sahl said...

Great new image! What he lacks in chippendale-ness he totally makes up for with that pudgy tummy and his cute little tail!

~Lady B~ said...

This might be my favorite imp of all! It's so hard to pick a fav as they all rock! I especially love their beer bellies and man boobs :) BTW, you must teach me how to add the "sparkle" to images in PS. Great job, Boss!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

LOVE it - I'm catching up and commenting backwards but still loving these impish goblins of yours in all their guises

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...